About Hemlata (Hema) Varlani
CMO of MARKNetwork
Location: India (Bangalore)
Specialties: Passionate about: Global Marketing | Corporate Communications & Reputation Management | Ecosystem Enablement | Sustainability & Social Responsibility | Mentor & Coach to Not-for-profits, start-ups and entrepreneurs
Hobbies: Theatre, Poetry, Dance, Volunteering
Bio: Believer of bringing the magic of marketing to all organizations across the spectrum of large corporates, SMBs, entrepreneurs, start-ups, NGOs/Not-for-Profits as well as academia.
With three post graduations in the chosen field, and proven performance with global brands including Accenture, Birlasoft, IBM, Intel, LG, Toshiba & QuEST Global, spanning a work experience of ~22 years which encompasses:
• Understanding and delivering on strategic mandate (brand, business, process and people)
• Evaluating the operational context and organizational life cycle; to determine the relative Mind – Wallet – Market share priorities
• Articulate customer-centric strategic thinking into meticulous plans across manifold genres of Marketing & Communications: [Research, Branding and Thought Leadership, Influencer Management (PR, Analysts, Associations and TPAs), Reputation/Crisis Management, M&A Communications and PR, Media management (owned, earned and paid), Digital & Social, Content creation and management, CRM-based Campaigns and Events, ATL & BTL, Account-Based Marketing and Demand Generation.]
• Lead the marketing & communication charter to deliver results with impeccable executions, improved ROI and enhanced impact; along with inspired teams (local, global and extended).
• Proficient in B2B as well as B2C across the Technology, Engineering and IT Industry spectrum – [Services, Software, Products & Components, along with respective interlocks of Channel / Partner Network, Large Format Retail (LFR) & Enterprise Eco-system Alliances as well as Public Affairs and CSR].
• Build and manage change, scale and growth imperatives, balancing market realities and dynamics.
Quote: “Caminante, no hay camino. Se hace el camino al andar (Spanish proverb)” …. “Searcher, there is no road. We make the road by walking.”
MARKNetwork Blockchain Solutions LLC
30 N Gould St Ste 2421
Sheridan, WY 82801
United States of America